Thursday, July 19, 2012

two year old goddess














Yaaaahh!!!  Athena turned two years old!  I can't believe that I have a two year old.  Seriously, the time has gone so quickly and I have been in such awe at how much she has learned and grown in such a short time.  She amazes me every single day, even when she puts her crazy face on.  (Crazy face will need to be a whole separate post)

Since we hadn't been back to Wisconsin since Thanksgiving we decided to take a nice vacation during the fourth of July festivities.  Athena turned two on July 1st, so we threw a big party for her the Saturday before.  My parents graciously hosted and we had so many of our good friends and family there.  Athena's best friend and all of her cousins were there, which was a real treat.  She had the best time playing in the little kids pool and watching the big kids (including her daddy and uncle) run through the slip and slide.  We had tons of great food, our favorite people ever, and an 85 degree sunny day.  Perfection.










No comments:

Post a Comment