Monday, September 24, 2012
Fairytale Playdate
Last Tuesday Athena had some of her friends over from the Kent Mom's Group for a Fairytale Themed Playdate! The girls decorated crowns with markers, glitter and stickers, chose their favorite dresses from Athena's stash and played dress up with a bunch of play jewelry and temporary tattoos. We also tried listening to the Tangled soundtrack, but it got a little too loud with little girl chatter to make sense.
Just recently I was asked to be one of the organizer's for the group. Each organizer is responsible for hosting at least two playdates a month and be involved with all of the parties and group activities that are put on each quarter. The fairytale playdate was my first hosting gig and it turned out well. Six moms/kids came and two were on the waiting list! I would like to do a halloween craft playdate in October but I'm not sure how much energy I will have just a few weeks from my due date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment