Friday, August 31, 2012
Nesting - Baby Girl Style
Baby Girl #2 is arriving in the Fall as opposed to the Summer like Athena, so I have taken the opportunity to snatch up a few things for her. It doesn't make sense to go and buy a whole lot because I have saved everything from Athena, but it's fun to get a few things. I found these three long sleeved onesies on three separate occasion at great prices. The first two were on clearance for $5 a piece and the "I love mommy" one was $3 at a consignment shop.
This also serves as the tiniest of sneak peeks into her nursery because they are laying on a new quilt I bought for the bed in there. Many more pics to come as we continue to nest! We are super excited to meet her =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



super cute onesies!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you nursery reveal!